- D13A engine; 400, 440, 480 or 520 hp
- With SCR the engine meets Euro 4 and Euro 5
- Volvo Engine Brake (VEB/VEB+) as option
- Can be fitted with 1000 Nm engine driven power take-off
- High torque within a wide engine speed range
The D13A engine is a 12.8 litres, straight, 6-cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and intercooler. The engine is available with a choice of power outputs, 400, 440, 480 and 520 hp.
- D13B engine; 400, 440 or 500 hp
- 12,8 litre turbo engine
- With EGR technology the engine meets Euro 4
D13B is an in-line six-cylinder turbocharged diesel engine with a displacement of 12.8 litres. It has a single cylinder head, overhead camshaft, 4 valves per cylinder and centrally located vertical unit injectors. D13B meets the Euro 4 norms with EGR technology. It comes with 400, 440 and 500 hp output.