Fuel and Environment
The Fuel and Environment service makes it easy to monitor the performance of your trucks and the efficiency of your drivers. Create reports across a wide range of parameters in seconds – and discover why one driver uses more fuel than another. Fast and accurate, the service helps you identify potential savings that can boost your bottom line.
Who’s your top driver?
The Fuel Efficiency Score lets you see the fuel performance of your drivers and their vehicles. Ranked from 0–100, the score shows driver performance across four key areas: speed adaptation, engine and gear utilisation, anticipating and braking, and standstill.
Fuel & Environment gives drivers the power to take control and modify their driving techniques while they’re out on the road. Potentially, it can help them reduce their fuel consumption by up to 5%.
Product Manager, Volvo Trucks
Give your drivers the advice they need to optimise their driving technique. Even while they're driving. Driver Coaching is an in-cab function that delivers continuous analysis while on the road. It's an invaluable and responsive tool - designed to help your bottom line.
- See fuel consumption, driven distance, emission levels and more
- Analyse each driver’s fuel efficiency performance
- Easy-to-read reports show areas for cost improvement, and support consistent savings over time
- Alert system warns you of significant fuel changes and potential fuel theft
- Emission level reports can be automatically sent to environmentally conscious customers