More power for you
The Volvo FM has a choice of three engines, the D11C, the D13B and the D13C. All are powerful and feature the latest technology, four valves per cylinder and controlled unit injectors.
- D11C engine; 330, 370, 410 or 450 hp
- D13B engine; 360, 400 or 440 hp
- D13C engine; 380, 420, 460 or 500 hp
- With SCR, the engines meet Euro 5 norms. Most engines are also available in EEV certified versions
- Volvo Engine Brake (VEB/VEB+)
- 1000 Nm engine driven power take-off as an option
- High torque within a wide engine speed range
D11C – Fuel efficiency and driveability in focus
The D11C engine is a 10.8 litre, a straight six cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and intercooler. Available with a choice of four power outputs; 330, 370, 410 and 450 hp. All meet the Euro 5 emission standards, and all (except 450 hp) are available in EEV certified versions.