- 6 cylinders diesel fuelled engine
- 7.2 litres displacement
- Available with 240, 280 or 320 hp
- 920, 1050 or 1200 Nm torque
- Common rail fuel injection
- EMS - electronic engine management
- SCR technology
- Optional closed crankcase ventilation
- Meets Euro 3, Euro 4 and Euro 5 (incentive)
A True Friend in Town
With common-rail technology and electronic engine management the Volvo D7E has a very precise fuel injection resulting in an extremely efficient combustion.
Thanks to after-treatment technology of the exhaust gases, the engine meets Euro 3 norms.
Thanks to after-treatment of the exhaust gases with Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) technology, the engine meets the Euro 4 and Euro 5 (incentive) norms.
With the option of closed crankcase ventilation, the Volvo FE can also be operated in highly vulnerable environments such as inner-city areas and indoors.