At Volvo we have built a culture based on quality, safety, care for the environment and total respect for the individual. If you want to progress, then we can and will help you to achieve your goals.
With a network of over 80 Volvo Workshops throughout the UK, and many more worldwide, the opportunities within a global organisation like Volvo are endless. For the right, focused individuals we can offer a clear career path to VAS Frontline Technician/Parts Supervisor that may even lead to product or training specialist at Volvo.
More than just a classroom
- Full-time employment as a Volvo technician
- Block release tuition at the Volvo Training Academy, based at Stephenson College.
- Fully paid for training course, all qualification fees and accommodation.
- Training exclusively with Volvo vehicles, literature and tools, trained by Volvo industry served master technicians.
- Team building and special events
- Nationally recognised qualifications
- A real opportunity for a career in an exciting industry