In a tough and competitive industry an efficient, knowledgeable driver can be a real advantage. With fuel prices constantly fluctuating, it’s important to make every mile count and ensure that your drivers understand how to get the best from their truck. Knowing how to maximise every last drop of fuel will not only make your drivers more efficient but will make a noticeable difference to your bottom-line operating costs.
As a follow-on to the Manual or I-Shift Training course** this one-day course allows your drivers to take their driving skills to the next level. The core content is centered around fuel efficient driving and teaches various techniques and skills that, if applied correctly, can help lower fuel consumption and increase the overall mpg of the vehicle.
- Better utilisation of the vehicle
- Lower fuel and maintenance costs
- Reduced stress and fatigue
- Increased safety and a lower risk of injury
- Reduce environmental impact
- Defensive driving ability