- Two different engine choices D9B, D13A
- D9B engine; 300, 340 or 380 hp
- D13A engine; 360, 400, 440 or 480 hp
- With SCR engines meet Euro3/Euro4/Euro5 (incentive) norms
- Volvo Engine Brake VEB/VEB+ as option
- Fitted with 1000 respectively 900 Nm engine driven power take-off
- High torque within a wide engine speed range
More power for you
The Volvo FM has a choice of two engines, the D9B and the D13A. Two powerful solutions featured with the latest technology, four valves per cylinder and controlled unit injectors.
D9B - High efficiency. Low weight
The D9B engine is a 9.4 litres, straight, six cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and intercooler. Available with a choice of three power outputs; 300, 340 and 380 hp.
Advanced casting techniques and engineering solutions result in a lightweight engine which gives a remarkable amount of power in relation to its weight.
With excellent durability and service-free mileage the oil-change intervals have been extended to a maximum of 70,000 km or 12 months.
D13A - Pure power
The D13A engine is a 12.8 litres, straight, 6-cylinder diesel engine with turbocharger and intercooler. This engine is available with a choice of four power outputs; 360, 400, 440 and 480 hp.
With excellent durability and service-free mileage the oil-change intervals have been extended to a maximum of 100,000 km or 12 months.