PRIORITIZE FLEET SAFETY AND IMPROVE OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY WITH A CONVENIENT AND ACCESSIBLE MOBILE MONITORING SYSTEM.
The U.S. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) will soon require all owner-operators and fleets to install electronic on-board recorders in their commercial vehicles. Qualcomm’s MCP50 EOBR is a safety-focused and cost-effective solution.
- Meets National Safety Standards – Complies with FMCSA regulations and the Compliance, Safety, Accountability (CSA) safety measurement system.
- Helps you Manage your Fleet’s Safety – Critical event reporting helps you identify and respond to unsafe driving behaviors to proactively manage the safety behavior of your drivers.
- Increases Visibility to your Fleet – You can monitor your vehicles’ locations at all times with fleet tracking and landmark management.
- Enhances Driver Communication – Drivers can send and receive messages directly from their MCP50 EOBR.
- Simplifies Navigation – The built-in navigation tool provides convenience and functionality.
- Installs Quickly and Easily – The MCP50 is easy to install and offers a touch-screen display for ease of access.
- Improves Efficiency and Reduces Costs – Mobile computing can streamline your operations and reduce costs.