No seat in a dealer's lounge is as comfortable as the one in your truck. That's why we're doing all we can to get you back on the road as quickly and efficiently as possible.
At Volvo, we believe that Customers Come First. It's our operating philosophy. And today, more than ever, our business depends on it.
Your business depends on a reliable truck, quality parts and expert support. And if you require repairs on the road, you deserve fast, accurate diagnosis and service.
That's what our 10-Point Service Commitment is all about.
The Volvo 10-Point Service Commitment
- Customers must have service available to them on a 24/7 basis.
- Customers must be able to schedule a service appointment promptly.
- Customers must find knowledgeable service advisors/managers at all Volvo dealers.
- Customers must have their problem diagnosed within 2 hours.
- Customers must find that parts are available when and where they need them.
- Customers must be updated/communicated with during the repair process.
- Customers must be notified promptly of completed repairs.
- Customer repairs must be finished when promised.
- Customer problems must be resolved correctly the first time.
- Customers must have assistance in understanding warranty coverage and resolving warranty questions.
Our 10-Point Service Commitment Means 100% Satisfaction For You..
Volvo's World Class Dealer Network has made a commitment to provide service when you need it. They will assess your truck's situation and give you a prompt report. They stay in touch with you until repairs are completed to your satisfaction. If there's any part of the process that's less than perfect, we want to know about it.
At Volvo, we know it's tough being out on the road. We'll live up to our commitments. So you can live up to yours.
We Want Your Feedback.
If you'd like to comment on your recent service experience for any reason, please call us toll free at 1-866-38-VOLVO (1-866-388-6586).