Volvo Trucks recently expanded its network of leasing locations in the United States and Canada to include 10 new sites to better serve customers. Volvo Truck Leasing System is an association of independent Volvo Trucks dealerships throughout North America that provides full-service leasing, short- or long-term rental and service contracts to its customers.
The new locations include:
- Advantage Truck Center/Advantage Truck Leasing, Charlotte, N.C.
- Advantage Truck Center/Advantage Truck Leasing, Greensboro, N.C.
- Advantage Truck Center/Advantage Truck Leasing, Conover, N.C.
- Advantage Truck Center/Advantage Truck Leasing, 2550 N Church St., Rocky Mount, N.C.
- RDO Truck Center Co., Fargo, N.D.
- TEC Equipment Inc./TEC Leasing, Seattle, Wash.
- Performance Equipment Ltd./Great Lakes Truck Leasing & Rental, Mississauga, Ontario
- Columbus Truck & Equipment Ctr., LLC/Southeastern Leasing & Rental LLC, Columbus, Ohio
- Columbus Truck & Equipment Ctr., LLC/Southeastern Leasing & Rental LLC, Marietta, Ohio
- Durham Truck & Equipment Sales & Service/Durham Leasing Systems, Ajax, Ontario
Volvo Trucks North America’s operations and products are guided by the company’s three core values: Quality, Safety and Environmental Care. The Volvo VN, VHD and VAH trucks are assembled in the United States at the New River Valley Plant in Dublin, Virginia, while Volvo engines for North America are assembled in Hagerstown, Maryland. Both plants are certified to ISO14001 environmental and ISO9001 quality standards.
The Volvo Group is one of the world’s leading manufacturers of trucks, buses, construction equipment and marine and industrial engines. The Group also provides complete solutions for financing and service. The Volvo Group, which employs about 115,000 people, has production facilities in 19 countries and sells its products in more than 190 markets. In 2012, the Volvo Group’s sales amounted to $45 billion. The Volvo Group is a publicly-held company headquartered in Gothenburg, Sweden. Volvo shares are listed on OMX Nordic Exchange Stockholm and are traded OTC in the U.S. For more information, please visit http://www.volvogroup.com/ or http://www.volvogroup.mobi/ if you are using your mobile phone.
Sept. 25, 2013