Through a dense forest on a dirty road, loaded with timber to long distance driving and profitable transports. Timber transports are diverse and demands a truck that is durable, reliable and versatile. The Volvo FH truck is made to be reliable in the harshest environments and with the heaviest loads. Powerful drivelines and robust chassis are matched with a first-class comfort.
The vehicles are defined by:
- Wide range of chassis heights
- Special chassis with high ground clearance
- Steel bumper and guard plate protecting the engine
- Many axle configurations and drive alternatives, including all-wheel drive and twin front axles
- Alternative T-ride or B-ride bogie
- Up to 520 hp and 2500 Nm for the Volvo FM