- D16G engine; 540, 600, 700 or 750 hp
- With SCR the engine meets Euro 5, EEV (750) norms
- 2650, 2800, 3150 or 3550 Nm of torque respectively
- 90% of torque available within seconds
- Closed Crankcase Ventilation as option
Delivering a massive flood of power
The D16G is an in-line six-cylinder 16-litre direct-injected diesel engine. It features a single cylinder head, overhead camshaft, four valves per cylinder and electronically controlled unit injectors. The timing mechanism is located at the rear of the engine. True to Volvo tradition, the D16G is turbocharged and intercooled. The compression ratio for D16G is 17.3:1.