VOLVO will process all or part of the following categories of personal data.
- Individual data, such as name, date of birth, gender, nationality, preferred language, photo
- Organizational data, such as consultancy number, services description, place of work, business unit, department, manager, direct reports
- Contact data, such as work location, home address, email, telephone number
- Consultancy administration data, such as consultancy contract and information about assignment start date and termination date
- Time data, such as working hours, worked time
- Security data, such as access cards, access rights and use of access cards and access rights
- Health and safety data, such as information about work related incidents
- Manufacturing/repair/service data, such as tracking and logging of activities undertaken by you in connection with manufacturing, maintenance, repair or service on vehicles
- Competence data, such as learning records and training activities
- Travel administration data, such as information on business trips, booking details, passport number, travel invoices and allowances
- Help desk and support data, such as questions from you/your VOLVO manager/HR relating to your assignment or IT-equipment or support provided to you in relation to the same
- IT-related data, such as user-ID, passwords, log-in details as well as data and logs about your use of VOLVO’s IT equipment, application or services, as per VOLVO’s IT policies, as applicable from time to time
It is specifically noted that some aspects of health and safety data are regarded as sensitive data under the applicable data protection laws and shall be handled with extra care. It is specifically noted that sensitive data is only processed in case of legal obligation and/or explicit consent.
Please also note that certain vehicle generated data (for example vehicle/chassis number, signals etc) are automatically generated when you use a Volvo-owned product, for example a truck. However, VOLVO does not use such data unless the usage is linked to testing activities, solving quality issues or product development purposes.
VOLVO may also process a limited amount of personal data (name and contact details) of persons indicated by you as persons to be contacted by VOLVO in case of emergency.